Monday, August 16, 2010

discount designer children's clothes Apportions each child the opportunity (preschool education atta


Apportions each child the opportunity (preschool education attainment) preschool education resources jy135.com Gansu Linze Caozhuang elementary school Zhang Lihong

Before the daily morning exercise and outdoor activity's lining up lets the person headache really. After I issue the password which stands in line, the children crazy to the place which will stand in line will flush away. Some child small chair is too busy to think of continually puts away, rapidly runs, you push me, I push you. Will hear frequently: Teacher, he joins a production team, I stand in here. Stands in front several children, some are holding my leg, some hold my hand, some are pulling my clothes, I can only use a bigger sound to cover them, or 11 their hands move away,discount designer children's clothes, criticize them, but the effect is not big. I ponder over old may not be the matter such randomly, therefore begins to investigate reason.

I always like several the child who pushes calling to the side to ask: Why you do line up when always likes pushing? I want to work as platoon guide! Why you do want to work as platoon guide? When the platoon guide is good, when the platoon guide walks before, is recent to teacher, can help teacher to work, but can also obtain the praise. I when platoon guide's babies call to the side to ask frequently: You like working as platoon guide? Some children said: Like. Some children said: Sometimes likes, sometimes does not like. In activity each time, each babies struggle are doing, but the teacher is only chooses several usually the ability quite strong baby to hold the post. The time, the ability strong baby only has been steadily able passive acceptance, ability weak only then to envy judgment.

How can enable each baby to obtain the exercise, can also let them modestly decline mutually was lining up? I decided that discusses together with the children, listens to their opinion. Therefore, I said: Then we come to try to find a solution together! As soon as children you say my language to state views. I also ask the child: Everybody wants to work as platoon guide, but the platoon guide can only have one, how do we manage can enable everybody to work as the platoon guide? The baby said: May look whose performance, lets who work as platoon guide. Other children opposed immediately: It is not good, like this has many people not to work as. However however said: May take turns to work as,toddler toys, today you will work as, me work as tomorrow. The children debate unceasingly. Finally we determined works as the platoon guide in turn. Every day elects two children to work as platoon guide. When platoon guide must with total concentration.

New when the platoon guide establishes after in turn, the children are very happy, they do not push again are working as platoon guide. I also summarized have reconsidered my insufficiency. We always ask the ability strong child to help teacher to work www.jy135.com, only paid great attention child's duty to neglect child's right, only paid great attention child's obedience to neglect child's independence. In the course of time, we have eliminated the right which the ability strong child chooses,kids clothing brands, also has eliminated the ability weak child self-exercise, self-development right. The children are only in the life most leaves on the starting line, has the necessity as the teacher to apportion the exercise opportunity each child. Not right?

No comments:

Post a Comment